Thursday, February 03, 2005

Here We Go

Well, I've been encouraged to start a blog, and since I need one more thing to think about, I decided to do it. Probably a better thing to do after Susanna goes to bed than playing endless rounds of FreeCell (very addictive game)... I'll probably post plenty of random musings and other useless information, but I think my main themes are likely to be marriage- and parenting-related, along with journaling the trials and triumphs of learning to put aside all my distractions and focus on Christ, since these are the things I think about most. You're not necessarily going to get anything profound here (at least not on a daily basis), but seeing as I think most clearly when I make the effort to express my thoughts outloud, this should be good for me and perhaps interesting for you... so here goes... I have officially joined the blogging bandwagon.

No comments: