Wednesday, February 16, 2005

An Unpleasant Day

I'm feeling better now, but yesterday was a BAD day! It started off with an argument between Nathan and I, and then we went for a "driving lesson" in the afternoon, which from the get-go did not go well - not just much my driving, but our interaction (note to any couples who are considering having one teach the other some risky skill: pray lots before you do it, and if possible, find a different teacher - it is hard on both spouses!). And then on our way home, we stopped at the grocery store to get a few things, and when we got back to our car, realized that we had both left our keys in the car. So it was 6:30 and we were tired and frustrated and Susanna was getting hungry (although she was, thankfully, a pretty good sport) and we had to wait around for AAA to come get our car open. Fortunately we only had to wait about 40 minutes, and the rest of the evening went without incident (unless you count the part where I was moving the laundry from the washer to the dryer and heard the squirrel who visits our attic scampering about right over my head, which caused me to wait a while before I finished - for those of you who don't know about our squirrel incident a few months ago, I'll have to post another entry later today and tell that story so that you will understand why the squirrel upstairs makes me so nervous).

Anyway, that was my day, and I'm hoping today will be better.

No comments: