Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged In Fours

Okay, okay... I don't usually do these chain things... reminds me too much of those silly 80's chain letters that were supposed to net you millions of dollars, postcards, recipes, friends, etc... but all they ever succeeded in was make everyone you sent them on to rather annoyed at you;-) However, seeing as these tag games don't claim any rewards other than "fun" and seeing as my blog posts have been rather few and far between, and since I've been tagged by a blogger I highly respect, I'll do this one. JUST this one, so don't any of you other taggers start sending me new ones!:-)

Four jobs I've had:
-Data Entry Clerk (among other places, at Humana, where I learned just how crazy the US health insurance industry is - no cynicism there;-))
-Waitress (I'd do that one again)
-Research Assistant for the U of T linguistics department (my major)
-File Clerk

Four places I've lived:
-Louisville, KY
-Toronto, ON (the place I consider "home")
-Ephrata, PA (most of my childhood years)
-Baltimore, MD (and born near Chicago, so that's ALL the places I've lived)

Four vacations I've taken:
-Virginia
-Germany
-Florida
-Quebec
(I've also been to Vietnam, the Phillipines, Rwanda, Kenya and Kazakhstan, but those weren't "vacations" - I was doing ESL teaching/missions work)

Four (or not) vehicles I've owned:
-Toyota Camry (though I don't actually drive it)
-a sturdy pair of legs

Four blogs I want to tag:
well, considering my intro, I shouldn't propogate these things;-)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You have TWO pairs of legs? Wow. I only got one. Huh.

Sarah Fullerton said...

Ummm... yeah... let me change that. Thanks for the editing - writing anything while keeping track of a busy toddler is rather dangerous:-)

Illusional disfunction said...

nono, nathan and you are one now, therefore it's two pairs. Gee's Rachel think OUTSIDE the box!!
PS. TAG ME TAG ME!!

Marlene S. said...

Thanks for the insights into martha_martha. It sure helps me get to know you... and thanks for obliging the tag. I also have the same opinion as you expressed in your introduction. In fact, my husband said, "I thought you weren't gonna do any of those tag things cause they're like chain letters." Guess great minds think alike:)... but also oblige alike.