Friday, June 02, 2006

No, Really!

If I have any loyal readership left out there, I would like to let you know that I am no longer in a state of denial: Rachel's assessment of my blogging frequency has been correct all along, and in order to be completely truthful, she should actually now list me under "Bloggers Who Don't Blog". I would really like to post at least from time to time, but I can't make any promises, seeing as the last entry was written as I thought life was slowing down a little bit, and then the last two months have been another whirlwind... I think life is heading back to a normal pace now!

My guess is that the best thing to do is to start fresh and not try to complete any previous blogging topics, although I'm still studying the Old Testament and thinking about the Law. But I'm more likely to blog if I can just start where my mind currently is, rather than trying to fill everyone in on everything I've thought or done in the last two months. And now I've got a diaper to change and dinner to start, so that's all for today!

4 comments:

e. said...

Hello hello! What a wonderful surprise to check your blog... and YAY... it has been updated!! You still have some readership, don't worry. At least ONE. :) hehe!
Love ya!

Illusional disfunction said...

we're your number #3 fans! we were willing to give up one and two to you clan. One Nathan. Two children. 3 Sisters who adore you for all you are and all God will make you in the future:)
kisses to the kiddies and a hug for nathan and #1 oldest sister of 4 girls badge for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're really alive (unless someone else has your log-in info and is surrepticiously posting on your blog!).

Another loyal reader ;-)

Marlene S. said...

Glad to hear from you! Hang in there! Blogging with a baby is difficult. Babies need mommy and can't be put aside for later like a blog post can... So, (unfortunately for us), you are being wise in mommying rather than blogging. You're right in just doing as you can.