Friday, June 03, 2005

Flutters

Okay, so life is finally getting back to normal (whatever that is!)... we've settled in to the new place, we don't have any upcoming vacations or visitors planned, and so I once again have the occasional block of time to write new blog entries and keep up with my subscription list! We'll see how long that keeps up

And just to prove that I've got all the time in the world again, all I have to say today is that in the last few days, I've started feeling some discernable movements and nudges from Tookie (I started getting that "fluttery" feeling a couple weeks ago). And I just have to say that that has got to be one of the coolest sensations! I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed feeling Susanna move around and how much I missed it after she was born. We find out whether Tookie is a he or a she in 3 weeks...

No comments: